Verifier / 疫苗接种者信息验证 – Chinese
1. Verify that you have the correct patient by asking their: / 通过以下问题验证疫苗接种者
- Can you say your full name? / 能告知你的全名吗?
- Can you say your IC number? And your date of birth / 能告知你的身份证号码和出生日期吗?
(*In case of language barrier, just ask for their IC & double check the IC number or DOB with the ones on the sticker) (*对语言障碍者,只需询问身份证号码并复核贴纸签上所注身份证号码和出生日期 )
2. Tell the patient that you will be asking them several questions as a protocol / 告知病人你将按程序询问以下几个问题
“Minta maaf aa, saya kn btnya sja lagi untuk memastikan kita faham soalan-soalan yg diberikan dalam kertas atu,………………. ”
Followed by these questions, ask if they… / 接下来再问病人…
a. Do you have any health problems? / 你有任何健康问题吗?
b. Do you have a previous history of asthma? / 你有哮喘史吗?
c. Are you on any daily medication? / 你在服用任何常规药物吗?
- If yes, what medicines ? / 如有,何类药物?
d. Do you have any known allergies to medicines, vaccines & food ? / 你对任何药物,疫苗或食物过敏吗?
- (if yes, ask pt what it is they are allergic to, take note of the severity case)/ (如有,询问病人具体对何类物品过敏并记录下过敏程度)
- SEVERE allergic cases (eg: resulting in difficulty in breathing ) – refer to Dr / 严重过敏病例 (比如发生了呼吸困难)-请知会医生
e. Have you received any other vaccine within the last 2 weeks (eg: flu vaccine, etc..) / 过去两周内你有接种过其它疫苗 (比如 流感疫苗,等)吗?
- (if yes, patient have to wait until after two weeks time from last vaccination) / (如有,病人需等到离上次接种两周后才能再接种此疫苗)
f. Have you had any surgeries within the past 3 months? (yes- refer to Dr) / 过去三个月你有接受过任何手术吗?
g. Are you undergoing any treatments at the hospital? / 目前你是正接受住院治疗吗?
- Such as chemotherapy or immunotherapy / 比如化疗或免疫治疗
3. Ask for the patient’s signature on the given ‘sticker with pt. Name and BruHims No.’ (not the ones on the yellow book) / 让病人在印有病人姓名和 BruHIMs 号码的贴纸签上签名。(注意:BruHIMs号码并非黄色本子上之号 码)
4. After vaccination is done / 疫苗接种后
- 📢 explain to pt to wait at observation area for 15/30mins / 向病人说明需在观察区停留15或30 分钟
- 📢 advice on adequate rest, no extreme activities for one week and drink water / 建议病人接种后一周充分休息, 避免剧烈运动且多饮水
